About us at Pend Oreille Insurance & Financial Services.
We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies, that provide up-to-the-minute technology and resources. Exceeding expectations is our ultimate pursuit.
Pend Oreille Insurance & Financial Services. is the largest locally owned Independent Insurance Agency in Sandpoint. Servicing all of North Idaho, we offer the broadest range of auto, home, business, life, health insurance, and financial planning in the area.
To help ensure that you are receiving the best service available from a independent agency we are members of Trusted Choice and
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (Big I).
For more information on Trusted Choice click .
Our Pledge to You!
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
See what some of our clients have to say:
"I had looked long and hard for great insurance without the high payments for both my auto and home. I can't believe how much they saved me a month!"
- Pat Larson, Bonner County Road & Bridge